For over thirty years, Motorfest has been providing a selection of events showcasing South Australia and providing entertainment and fellowship for enthusiasts from every corner of Australia and sometimes the world.
The Federation of Historic Motoring Clubs SA invites Bay to Birdwood entrants and other motoring enthusiasts to join us for a fortnight of interesting and fun events. We hope you will enjoy taking part in our various events and at the same time see a little more of Adelaide and its surrounds.
For 2017, Motorfest have put together a wide variety of events to cover all tastes..
- Day 1 – Monday, 18 Sept – Flour Mills of the Adelaide Hills
- Day 2 – Tuesday, 19 Sept – A Day at the Flicks
- Day 3 – Wednesday, 20 Sept – A Museum and a Shed or Two
- Day 4 – Thursday, 21 Sept – Ariel Viewing of Chevs
- Day 5 – Friday, 22 Sept – Classic Cars & Fine Art
- Day 7 – Sunday, 24 Sept – BAY TO BIRDWOOD CLASSIC
- Day 8 – Monday, 25 Sept – Wheels and Tracks
- Day 9 – Tuesday, 26 Sept – A Grave Experience
- Day 10 – Wednesday, 27 Sept – Biggest Morning Tea & Y P Field Day
- Day 11 – Thursday, 28 Sept – Fleurieu Coast Beckons