This year’s official route travels from West Beach, along Anzac Highway, through the centre of Adelaide then up to the Adelaide Hills on North East Road, finishing at the National Motor Museum in Birdwood.
The historic vehicles start their journey from 8.30 am.
Official Route details from Barratt Reserve, West Beach to the National Motor Museum, Birdwood
• Start – Barratt Reserve, West Beach
• Right turn onto West Beach Road
• Right turn onto Tapleys Hill Road
• Left turn onto Anzac Highway
• Continue straight onto West Terrace
• Right turn onto Grote Street
• Proceed through Victoria Square/Tarndanyangga
• Continue onto Wakefield Road
• Left turn at Dequetteville Terrace at the roundabout
• Continue straight onto North East Road
• Second Start – Civic Park, Modbury
• Continue on North East Road through the lower foothills
• Through Inglewood, Chain of Ponds and Gumeracha
• Arriving at the National Motor Museum grounds via a left turn at Warren Road and right onto Church Street
There will be support teams stationed along the route to assist vehicles that are having trouble.